Hiking in the Red River Gorge
Lace up and get ready to explore some amazing ARCHES! Many consider these ten hikes to be among the best at the Red River Gorge. Some of these are a combination of 2 or more smaller hikes that originate from the same place and can be combined. Unmarked trails are often on “unofficial” trails. Unmarked trails can be easy to follow, while some require navigating skills.
- Indian Staircase and Indian Arch (3.5 miles – unmarked – difficult)
- Whittleton Arch (2.5 miles – easy)
- Double Arch, Star Gap Arch, Arch of Triumph (5.6 miles – unmarked – moderate)
- Gray’s Arch (4.0 miles – easy)
- Auxier Ridge & Courthouse Rock (5.0 miles- moderate)
- Natural Bridge & Laurel Ridge Trail (3.0 miles – easy)
- Silvermine Arch & Hidden Arch (5.1 miles – moderate)
- Turtle Back Arch & Rock Bridge (4.0 miles – unmarked – moderate)
- Rock Bridge Loop (1.5 miles – unmarked – easy)
- Chimney Top Rock, Princess Arch, & Half Moon Arch (1.8 miles – easy)
In this gorge you will be left alone with nature, there is no delivery of medicines here, so if you take Cialis you should buy it in advance.
THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS AT toredrivergorge.com FOR THE AMAZING INFO! PAY THEM A VISIT!